- Relevant experience of at least 2 years.
- Should have thorough knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Should be competent in reading financial statements of companies and making deductions.
- Appraisal of proposals, which include detailed analysis of the financial statements of the clients.
- Scrutiny of the sales ledger of the debtors offered for factoring and making conclusions there from.
- Verifying the transaction structure between the client and the debtor and their suitability to the factoring arrangement.
- Undertaking verification through third party sources, such as CIBIL, MCA, banks, etc.
- Undertake strengthening of the proposals originated by the marketing department by suggesting improvement in the transaction structure / and stipulate terms and covenants.
- Preparing the proposals/ amendments in a time bound manner (ensure TAT), which includes gathering of all relevant information from the client and debtor and identifying the issues and risks and addressing them. Presenting the proposal / amendments before the sanctioning authority for approval.
- Preparing sanction letters immediately after each sanction and ensuring relevant changes are undertaken in the system.
- Monitoring the compliance to the sanction terms by the client.
- Ensuring timely updation of information in the loan management system in sanctions / amendments.
- Attending to internal / external auditor/ CAG/ RBI queries and resolving them.
- Other credit administration activities such as, timely renewals / review / client rating approval/ preparation of board MIS.
- Monthly / quarterly filing of data with CIBIL, etc.
- Providing credit information reports to other banks / financial institutions. Respond to branches / client queries.
- Contribute to amendments in the credit manual.
- Contribute towards upgradation of existing Loan Management System and building upon of a Loan Origination System.
- Credit Appraisal/Credit Administration Activities with respect to the transaction effected on Trade Receivables Discounting System.
You may please send your CV's on email@example.com